Friday, September 30, 2005

Old and silly news

I couldn't post these news at its epic time but it is never too late 'I love it ' ,and I amnot the type 'who say it now or shut up '
They go back to the President's oath in the Assembly on last Tuesday ,I saw it on the TV
by the way isn't the speech this time short ? I felt it was as I was just woke up and opened the TV to hear it from the beginning and I did and oops it is over !!!!!!!
anyway why was our brother Gadfi there ? Some one please tell me
why?
it never happened in any country in the world that in the presidential oath ceremony another president of another country attends it !!!!!!!
May be he is missing the old days when he used to attend the Assembly with late Sadaat
It is the principal of why he is doing so !!!!!!!?
By the way here is the image of his daughter ,she looks like her brother Siefel-Islam but with a blond hair of course not nature blond
She is called Aisha









another piece of Old news ,sad one The Kafya demonstrations' on
that historical day ,it is sad because I just felt with all the cheering of all the president's men in the Assembly ,that Kafya has failed ,I am wrong of course ,because the thousands miles road starts with a mile and a man 's faith can be turned in to a crusader
here is another image I like it ,it is an old one I brought from Wael Abbas www.misrdigital.tk
is not she cute? The future generation

















We are not finished yet
now we go for the united States after meeting Rita and Katrina , the American version of Raya and Sakina
Now Muslims said it is because of the Anger of God for what's going on in Iraq ,Afghanistan and Palestine
Jews said it is because of the anger of God for the Gaza retreat as if they really left
Christians said it is because of the anger of God for what 's happening in the states from homosexual marriage 'new orleans', abortion , and etc............
everyone sings for his Laila

1 comment:

  1. I didn't watch the oath, I was at work and I am pleased not to see it

    you know the horrible traffic jam in the first day due to security actions!!

    whatever, what i am afraid of is that we as egyptians forget quick and lose hope quick, we can't make a long term plans easily, that is what we are in need now, changes can be either quick but painful and that is what i am against, or long term and peacefully and this needs a long term plan, I hope we can hold on that

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.