Thursday, March 22, 2007

'Hobbit' skeleton was separate human species

So the "Hobbits" can be reality after all

You know I wanted to talk about that discovery from a long time ,and I think I spoke about in my MSN Space sorry my Live Space 

Really it is fantastic to know that Hobbits really lived on that earth from some time

I don't know really if Tolkien when he started writing about the "Hobbits" world in his masterpieces "Lord of the rings" and "The hobbit" knew that that they were real Hobbits living on this earth.

I believe he took his inspiration for the British legends as he worked as a linguistic ,so these legends may be referring to a specie the British Isles knew just like that island in Indonesia

After he was the man who said in his book

History becomes a legend , a legend becomes a myth

It seems to that Hobbits are not myth anymore they became a history

 

Link to BREITBART.COM - Researchers say 'Hobbit' skeleton was separate human species

5 comments:

  1. As salaam alaikum.

    I just surfed in ~ I am a Canadian Muslim writer. Please come by insha'Allah if you have some time to read.

    Ma salaama,

    nuh ibn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...... I am a Scot and speak English badly as well ..... but from my end your English is fine.....I should know I write poetry . but haven't for a long time now.

      Delete
  2. Your English is really, really bad. You should consider writing in Arabic only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Nuh
    Walikom El-Salam

    Nuh ,insha Allah I will visit you

    @Anonymous,well my Arabic is even worse,you can check it in my Arabic blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amnesty International has today issued a statement on the upcoming Egyptian Referendum , reiterating that it must not be used to legitimize any erosion of human rights

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.