Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Won't go

I think you all now are sick of hearing about my personal struggle whether to leave or stay in Blogger.com
Well no any more people as I decided to stay , and for the look we can change , other things can be tweaked
You know in Islam there is a Prophetic quote for Prophet Mohamed "PBUH" which means as I don't remember the correct words that sometimes it is okay to ask your heart in your matters , believe or not I didn't feel comfortable in the new domain , in fact I decided to cancel it
I know that Blogger.com is not that advanced or fancy like wordpress but I think in the end Google will improve it to be on the edge like wordpress and vox which I really admire ,already Google was asking for testers for blogger as they announced in their blogger blog from couple of weeks
I love this blog , despite all what lacks ,it became an important part of my life , in fact I thank God it became so
By the way I write this through the editor in blogger not through WLW
Call what you like but I am here and I won't go :)
N.B I promise you I won't speak about this again ;)

2 comments:

  1. Well, I was startled when I connected to your blog this AM. I thought I clicked on the wrong link. I like it, but I liked the other layout as well, since it seemed to show more of your personality. Hopefully, you can display that here too. I'm waiting for the postcards - I love them and think that would be an outstanding feature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Insh Allah I will begin to change this layout soon ,I think If I knew how to design for wordpress ,it won't be hard to design for blogger :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.