Friday, August 29, 2008

What about next year ??

Yesterday Egyptian rolled back one hour at midnight to officially begin the winter time earlier than its usual timing ,why is that ??

Because Ramadan will start next week insh Allah on Monday , people do not to fast for too long , in Summer time the Maghrib prayer is about 8 PM CLT where as in Winter time it is about 6PM CLT !!

Well I think it is unethical ,because next Year will be in August and after it insh Allah it will be in July ,what will you do then ??? You will have to fast till 8 PM so it is not a big deal !!

We are very lucky that we have air conditions and fridges ,I will not tell you to think about those Muslims who lived from 14 centuries ago ,just think about those Muslims who lived from 100 years ago !!

4 comments:

  1. believe it or not, 14 centuries from now the weather wasn't have hot -globally- as it is right now!
    conditioners made weather Worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe they'd better get rid of that Daylight Saving thing, it's useless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it was boiling hot 14 centuries ago in the desert climate that is Mecca and Medina regardless of "global warming"...give me a break.

    When I was younger, we would break fast here in North America at around 9 pm in July. I would wake up to go to work for 7 am, then go to the university from work because I was taking night courses and then break my fast at 9 pm during my lecture which ended at 10 pm.

    This is sad more than anything. Fasting is something we muslims should do from our hearts for the sake of Allah. Looking for shortcuts is just ridiculous. Fool yourselves but you can't fool God.

    FYI Zeinobia...Ramadan Kareem...Kul Sanaa Wa Intee Tayiba

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lasto-Adri , yes it did , sometimes I feel that air conditions are more curse than a bless for us.

    @Tarek , it is , it has no need except to save electricity and do not tell how or why coz I do not know

    @N.American Princess ,Ramadan Karim ya Gamil and to your family , look at you , how you care about the fasting essence unlike some of us here in the east :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.