Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Because I Just Love His Mention

Despite I believe Mubarak did not tell Bush about the WMD in Iraq yet I could not miss the opportunity to share with how Mubarak was mention in Sean Hannity's show !! How many times Mubarak was mentioned in Hannity's how in Fox News !!??


Now I wonder if Sean Hannity has told his viewers in that the Egyptian Presidency denied what Bush claimed in his book. I think the Wikileaks cables prove Mubarak's innocence from Bush claimed in his autobiography "Decision Points"

2 comments:

  1. nice blog you have here :) interesting posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm currently reading decision points, and what I can tell you so far is that he thinks he is smart and his cronies are saints. Especially dick chaney.

    Fox and G. Bush share the same bed. Fox spews venom and racism and feeds it to the American public. Especially when it comes to Arabs/Islam and democrats.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.