Saturday, May 7, 2005

Tony Blair ,3rd round

Ok to all my british friends ,Tony Blair won for the third time in historical yet weak victory ,a 3rd round in the leadership of British politics Arena ,after alot of Scandals from Iraq and being the America's slave after beign the master 'sorry for my bad words ,but in fact most of the world 's Governments including my country's became a slave to the american white house '
I heard that Tony Blair and the Labour won with the help of american experts in promotion ,The Intergated marketing communications magic ' I study this right now and I know how effective it is !,it is like a charm.
The question till when Blair will move in the american parada ,doing as the american cabinet says ,Now it is Iraq ,what if the next was Syria or Iran ,will the Brits be willing to send their sons to the wild wild East !?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.