Thursday, January 5, 2006

Sharon may die !!

Strange and surprising news I received exactly 12 am today that Mr.Ariel Sharon was hospitalized tonight having a brain stroke and that he may not survive . I won't lie and pretend to be from his fan club ,but I hate this man so so much . Guys I am peace lover and because I love Peace I hate this man. This man who is suddenly turned from a War Criminal that murdered thousands in to a Peace Man according to presidents Bush and Mubarak!!
It is sin in Islam that a person becomes happy when another one his enemy or some one he hates becomes sick and will die but I am sorry I can't hide my feeling ,in fact I was sad earlier when I heard the news because I always wanted him to be killed in some sort of bombing ,some sort of military operation, yet my grand ma told me that I don't now if he suffers or not ,he may suffer now more than if he died in a bombing ,and that what I wish I won't deny it
I respect many of the Israeli generals who fought against my Country Egypt in the four wars since 1948 war to 1973 war like Moses Diaan but Ariel Sharon I hate him so much why ?
Tomorrow I will tell you inshallah as I am so so sleepy
Kadiem Sharon to the hell
The New party of Kadiem brought nice winds on Ariel Sharon ,is n't ?

2 comments:

  1. Wish him a joy ride to hell ,and soon insha2alah he will be accompanyed by some arab leaders to form their own party in hell!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.