Sunday, May 21, 2006

Two ladies from Egypt

Her image reminded me of another image for another lady in another era in another occasion

They are both different , in age, in class , in everything , in place

One dared to say no ,the other said yes


the only thing I found as a common factor between those two ladies is that both are Egyptians and live in Egypt yet one of them I am sure got some foreign passport as the rest of her class and people

I guess you wonder who are they ?

OK here are they one from Reuters and the other one I took it from the net and gave it some pop Art touch


T_2f9cec75-6d75-4f65-97b7-79b7fd7fe658.jpg


003shadia copy.jpg


No further comment , I leave it for you

Technorati : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Del.icio.us : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. I like that pop-art touch you made, what tool did you use for that ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ya Tarek
    I used photoshop and tutorial from this site
    http://www.melissaclifton.com/tutorial-popart.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.