Wednesday, November 1, 2006

Sad News : Talaat El-Sadaat to Jail

ok to the sad news first of yesterday the 31st of October ,in fact it is the saddest and most provoking news of the day
Independent MP and famous Lawyer Talaat Esmat Sadat was sentenced to be prisoned for jail for a whole year according to the military court order today in Cairo for insulting the army !!???
They still are waiting for the approval of president Mubarak on the verdict as he is the supreme commander of the arm forces
I want to talk about this case I swear I won't let it  go easily
again Talaat didn't insult the army
With God's will I will speak about it

2 comments:

  1. Guess what, I think President Mubarak will not approve it, and he will be the one who defends free speech bla bla bla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tarek ,that's what I think and believe , the divine presidential interfere in the last second , I swear it was in my mind but I waited to see what's going to happen ,they will wait till he finishes his nuclear trip and comes back to save El-sadaat
    Ah ya Balad:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.