Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sarah Onyango Obama

Sarah Onyango Obama , a sweet old lady "86 years old" living in

Kenya ,found her step grand child in the other side of the world as a candidate for the biggest opposition in the world right , the President of the United States of America.

The lady is living a very small village in Nyangoma-Kogelo along with her son , Barack Obama's uncle. They live in huts with no TV , they got a small ranch raising chicken.

They live a simple life ,they like it and they do not want more than it. Like any natural person they are happy and proud with their son whether he makes it as the president or not , he is Obama .

Still the Cameras and international channels did not leave them alone , tracing back the African Islamic roots of Obama , of course the racist blogs did not leave them alone making fun from their way of life in a very sick way
So what if Grand ma Obama is raising chicken !!??

She seems a very happy person Mashallah despite her old age ,does she have to wear fur and hold a Gucci bag in her arm instead of the chicken so everyone accepts her !!!

5 comments:

  1. rightly said!- the lady doesnt need to have a gucci bag to make her life full and may it always be full of happiness. She looks a very sweet lady and im sure if I was invited to sit and drink tea with her or Laura Bush, I know which one I would choose.

    Anisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is wrong with being a chicken farmer? She is earning a legitimate means of income. So ... a previous American president has been a peanut farmer. So?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could buy one of her chicken! I am sure they are better and happier than the industrial farmed ones I can buy in the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anisa , I will choose Lady Sarah over Laura Bush , she looks to be more cheerful than the first lady who looks like a wax statue

    @ardent , Nixon was always proud of his family lemon's farm

    @anonymous , it is true her chicken are for sure more delicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. If people would start being more humble and less materialistic it would not matter if she holds a chicken. So what about designer things! I have lived in Botswana, and the week I spent with a lady and her son who had no lights and running water was one of the happiest of my life.

    I happen to like chickens. Love watching them. Good point, anonymous. I have to wonder when I eat chicken bought in the store in the US if the growth hormones in them may have long-term health consequences.

    My grandparents raised chicken. When I was a child, my brother and I had two baby ones that we would let roam around in our backyard in the evenings.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comment
Please keep it civilized here, racist and hateful comments are not accepted
The Comments in this blog with exclusion of the blog's owner does not represent the views of the blog's owner.